When items begin to pile up at home or work, many individuals turn to Flagstaff public self storage facilities. It is an attractive option as most Flagstaff storage units offer flexible, month to month leases at affordable prices, meaning individuals can choose to store temporarily or more permanently. At Armour Self Storage, a Flagstaff affordable storage facility, our customers lease units to hold a wide variety of items from appliances to furniture to business documents, reducing the clutter in their living or workspaces.
While Flagstaff public self storage facilities allow customers to store a large majority of their items, there are some restrictions. Any belongings that pose a threat to the cleanliness and safety of the facility are typically not allowed. Restrictions will vary from storage facility to storage facility, but generally include the following:
- Combustible, Flammable or Toxic Materials. Items of this nature pose a threat not only to your storage unit, but the entire Flagstaff public self storage facility. Included in this long list are materials, such as gasoline, propane, kerosene, aerosols, paint, cleaners, chemicals and fertilizers. If you have any machinery requiring fuel, such as lawnmowers, don’t forget to empty the fuel tanks prior to storing at a Flagstaff affordable storage facility.
- Perishable Food. While canned food products are allowed to be stored in Flagstaff storage units, perishables, such as fresh produce, dairy and meat are not allowed as they can quickly spoil causing odor, molding and infestation. Refrigerators and freezers may seem like a good option to combat this, but most Flagstaff affordable storage facilities do not allow appliances to be plugged in while in storage.
- Medical/Pharmaceutical Equipment. Medical sales representatives are always on the go, meaning they tend to work out of their automobiles. Medical samples and equipment can clutter seat and trunk space, making it difficult to stay organized and appear professional. To avoid this, individuals have turned to conveniently located Flagstaff mini self storage facilities. While Flagstaff storage units can hold most medical supplies and equipment, making it a great solution for busy sales representatives, radioactive equipment is not allowed.
- Electricity Outlets. Any refrigerators, lights, radios, televisions, etc. cannot be plugged in to any outlet in a storage unit. For safety reasons, leave any electronics unplugged within a unit at all times.
While most Flagstaff public self storage facilities follow the above guidelines, they can and do vary. If you have items that you think may be questionable, it is best to contact a resident manager to learn more about the facility and its policies.
At Armour Self Storage, a Flagstaff affordable storage facility, most customers are able to store the items they need with no problem. We try our best to accommodate storage requests, but do have strict policies in place for the safety of all customers leasing storage units at our facility. Our Flagstaff storage units offer high security with video monitoring and computer access gates as well as a clean and well lit environment, allowing each and every customer to store with confidence that their belongings will retain condition throughout the duration of storage. For more information on Flagstaff affordable storage, please call Armour Self Storage at 1-855-5ARMOUR or contact us online(http://armourselfstorage.com/locations/flagstaff-az/).
When looking for El Paso self storage units to safely store your belongings, affordability is always a large factor in the decision making process. While there are facilities that offer rock bottom prices, it is a huge risk to automatically choose El Paso self storage units that cost the least. Many of these cheaper facilities don’t meet the standards of quality required to maintain the condition of items while in storage, leading to deterioration or damage beyond repair.
The following is a list of risks that you may encounter by choosing El Paso self storage units with the lowest rates:
- No Month to Month Leases. Many times, cheap El Paso self storage units don’t offer flexible rental periods, such as month to month leases. When forced to lease a unit for a set block of months or sometimes even a full year, you often end up with a storage unit for an amount of time that is longer than what you require. In the long run, you can actually lose money on these types of leases.
- Security. Cheap El Paso self storage units tend to skimp on security to keep prices low. While prices may be attractive, the chances of theft are significantly higher when security measures aren’t in place. To best guard your items, it is essential that you choose an El Paso secure storage facility that includes a computerized gate system video monitored and onsite resident managers.
- Bad Areas. Some of the cheapest El Paso self storage units are located in areas that aren’t the safest. This means that each time you drive to your El Paso self storage units, you run the risk of encountering a dangerous situation. Additionally, unsafe areas often include a higher risk of theft. Paired with poor security measures, the belongings in your El Paso mini self storage and other storage units are much more likely to be stolen. At Armour Self Storage, we offer two safe and convenient locations in El Paso.
In order to avoid the risks that come with cheap El Paso self storage units, such as those listed above, it is best to include other factors in your decision making process. Armour Self Storage offers affordable El Paso secure storage facilities in safe parts of town that provides security for your belongings.
At Armour Self Storage in El Paso, we provide our customers with peace of mind for their entire self storage rental period. Our El Paso self storage units are highly secure with a high tech security system, which includes a computerized gate system and video monitoring. While we do offer great benefits, our rates are still very affordable. We offer a wide range of storage unit sizes and flexible, month to month leases to meet each individual’s storage needs. For more information on our El Paso self storage units, please call Armour Self Storage at one of our two El Paso locations, East: 915-593-0595 or West: 915-833-3949. Also feel free to contact us online.
Many individuals share a common problem, which is that they have accumulated a number of belongings over the years, and their homes just aren’t large enough to hold everything. If you don’t have extra space available to you in areas, such as the basement, your home can quickly become cluttered and stressful to live in. For those that are downsizing their homes or maybe just looking to clear up some space in their current homes, there is a simple solution: Milwaukee storage units.
While there is a wide variety of items stored at Milwaukee storage units, furniture is one of the most popular. Furniture is large and often takes up a majority of the space in a home, so many turn to Milwaukee affordable storage to make better use of their living space.
If you are interested in storing furniture at a Milwaukee affordable storage facility, consider the following tips:
- Make a list. When placing furniture or any other item into Milwaukee storage units, it is helpful to make a list. Lists are a great way to stay organized and keep track of all your furniture pieces.
- Develop a placement strategy. All furniture items should be placed strategically, with those you may need access to the soonest at the front of Milwaukee storage units and the rest toward the back.
- Stack delicate pieces upright. Items, such as mirrors or framed artwork, should always be stored upright rather than flat. When stored flat, the fragile surfaces of these items experience excess pressure, which increases the chance of damage.
- Use covers. All furniture in Milwaukee storage units should be covered with cotton covers to avoid dust from gathering and potentially damaging your belongings. Avoid plastic covers as these can trap humidity and moisture.
- Clean and dry. Prior to storing any furniture or belongings in Milwaukee affordable storage, it is essential that you thoroughly clean and dry each item. If you are storing appliances, such as refrigerators or freezers, or have recently washed your furniture, allow ample time for drying prior to placing in storage. Any moisture locked into Milwaukee storage units for long periods of time can create a number of problems, such as molding or warping.
Keeping the above tips in mind will help you to best prepare for storing your furniture in Milwaukee affordable storage.
If you are interested in furniture storage, consider the state of the art Armour Self Storage facility in Milwaukee. We take pride in providing our customers with a clean, well lit facility that offers the best conditions for storing furniture. Each unit is climate controlled, blocking out all potentially damaging heat and moisture. For more information on Milwaukee mini self storage or our other Milwaukee storage units, please call Armour Self Storage Milwaukee at 414-272-1400 or contact us online.
Home renovation is a process that can often be difficult for homeowners to navigate smoothly from start to finish. Not only does it take a considerable amount of effort to find materials and contractors that can create and implement the new look in your home, but it also takes a lot of work to prepare your home prior to the actual renovation. When renovating the rooms of your home, the contents of each room undergoing construction must be completely removed. This can cause the living space to quickly become cluttered, creating a lot of stress for you and your family members.
In order to keep the home as clean and organized as possible during a renovation, many homeowners find it helpful to rent Flagstaff self storage units. The following is a list of benefits you can receive by renting a Flagstaff public self storage unit for renovation purposes:
- Save space. If you live in a smaller home, especially an apartment or condominium, you may not have the space to store items from one room in another without creating a huge mess. Renovations can take months and living in a cluttered environment can create excess stress and headache that you just shouldn’t put yourself through. To avoid clutter, rent Flagstaff self storage units to hold the contents of your rooms undergoing renovation. Most Flagstaff public self storage facilities have very flexible, month-to-month lease options with various unit sizes to meet every budget.
- Maintain condition of belongings. When homes undergo renovation, walls of the home may be removed, which allows the heat and humidity from outside to enter. Humidity can cause discoloration, warping, cracking and molding of items, such as furniture and artwork. To avoid this worst case scenario during your home renovation, rent Flagstaff self storage units with climate control to maintain the condition of your belongings. At Armour Self Storage, a Flagstaff public self storage facility, all of our units are air conditioned to protect your precious items from the hot Arizona heat.
- Explore new styles. When all of your old furniture, artwork and other decorations are out of the rooms of your home, you have the opportunity to imagine how you can change the look with new decorative items. With all of your items in Flagstaff mini self storage or other sized Flagstaff self storage units, you can shop yourself or work with an interior designer to see what new looks you can bring to the space. Flagstaff public self storage facilities allow you to take as much time as you need to explore your options. If you choose to buy new furniture, but don’t want to get rid of your own, Flagstaff self storage units can hold your items for as long as you choose.
Including Flagstaff self storage units in your renovation plan will help to keep your home clean, making the construction process much less stressful.
If you are planning a reconstruction process, consider renting Flagstaff storage units from Armour Self Storage. Our Flagstaff self storage facility offers customers a wide range of affordable unit sizes in a clean, well lit environment. You can also rest at ease knowing that our Flagstaff self storage units are also highly secure with 24 hour computerized gate access, meaning only renters will have access to the facility. For more information on renting a Flagstaff self storage unit during your renovation project, please call Armour Self Storage today at 1-855-5ARMOUR or contact us online.
When you are looking to store your belongings in a Phoenix storage unit, it’s essential that you find Phoenix storage facilities that offer climate control. Extremely hot or cold temperatures can damage items, such as documents, electronics and furniture, which is why climate controlled Phoenix storage facilities are the number one choice for long or short term storage.
While you may be able to get away with a facility that is not climate controlled during the fall, winter or spring, Phoenix climate controlled self storage is a necessity during the summer when temperatures reach extreme heights. In order to preserve the condition of your belongings, it is recommended that your storage unit not surpass the 90°F mark. Without Phoenix climate controlled self storage, units can easily become overheated, leading to irreversible damage of precious items.
By renting a climate controlled Phoenix self storage unit, your belongings can avoid the following damage:
In addition to preventing damage, Phoenix climate controlled self storage is also very convenient for customers. At Armour Self Storage, a climate controlled Phoenix self storage facility, we understand that carrying items, especially larger sized ones, from a car to a unit in the sweltering heat can be less than pleasant. Due to our hot, dry climate, we allow our customers to simply drive into the air conditioned building to load or unload items into their Phoenix self storage units away from the heat.
If you are interested in storing your belongings, consider Armour Self Storage, a top choice for climate controlled Phoenix storage units. Our masonry block and concrete constructed Phoenix storage facilities are equipped with air conditioning, computerized gates and fire sprinklers, which are all important measures for keeping your items as safe as possible. For more information on Phoenix climate controlled self storage, please call Armour Self Storage Phoenix at 1-855-5ARMOUR or contact us online today.
When it comes to your El Paso public self storage unit, it is essential that you make cleaning a top priority. While organization within your El Paso storage units is important, it is of no use if your items become damaged due to dirt, dust and other residue. In order to maintain a proper storage environment, you should regularly include a little extra time in your schedule for cleaning duties.
The following is a short list of cleaning tips that will help you to keep your El Paso storage units in tip top shape:
- Sweep. Sweeping is a simple cleaning method, but a surprising number of El Paso public self storage renters neglect this responsibility upon moving in. Before unloading your items into your newly rented El Paso storage units, always sweep to remove any materials that the previous renter may have left behind. If the unit has been sitting for a relatively long period of time, a significant amount of dust or dirt may have settled, which can also be removed with a few flicks of a broom.
- Remove moisture. Prior to placing items in El Paso mini self storage or any other sized El Paso storage units, it is essential to look for sources of moisture. Your items, may have moisture that you unknowingly are bringing into your unit, which can cause the growth of mold and mildew. Appliances, such as refrigerators, freezers and washing machines, as well as a number of other items should be allowed to sit and air out at least a few days before placing them into El Paso storage facilities.
- Dust. Before placing any boxes, appliances, artwork or other items into your El Paso storage units, always make sure to dust them off with a towel. Dust and dirt can quickly build, so it is best to avoid bringing any additional dust into your El Paso public self storage unit. Items, such as artwork and furniture, are especially sensitive to dust, so keeping your unit clean will allow your items to best maintain their condition.
To enjoy your precious items for years to come, maintain a clean facility by sweeping, dusting and removing all sources of moisture from your El Paso storage units. A clean and organized El Paso public self storage unit is the key to successful storage.
If you are interested in El Paso public self storage, consider Armour Self Storage in El Paso. Our facilities offer our customers a clean, well lit environment that safely stores a variety of belongings. We have two convenient El Paso storage facilities, one on the east and one on the west, each with units of various sizes to meet all of your storage needs. For more information on our El Paso storage units, please call Armour Self Storage El Paso at our East location 915-593-0595, our West location 915-833-3949 or contact us online.
Natural disasters regularly occur around the world with little to no warning. Depending on the scale of the disaster, the affected communities can be left without power, shelter or access to personal belongings. If you live in an area that is prone to natural disasters, it may be a good idea to consider placing your most valuable items in a self storage unit away from your home.
In the Milwaukee area, our weather can be unpredictable. We are at risk of natural disasters, such as snowstorms and tornadoes, which could lead to the loss of precious, valuable items due to factors like flooding or destruction of our homes. Often times, belongings lost tend to be important documents or items with sentimental value that cannot be replaced. In order to avoid a situation like this, consider renting a Milwaukee affordable storage unit. Milwaukee affordable self storage allows customers to keep important belongings in a secure facility for a time frame of their choosing.
The following are a couple benefits you can receive by including Milwaukee affordable storage in your plan for natural disasters:
- Access to Valuable Items. In the aftermath of a disaster, it may be difficult to get to your home due to inaccessible roads and debris, such as fallen trees and power lines. It is essential that you are able to access insurance information and other documentation following a disaster, so Milwaukee affordable self storage is the perfect solution. In addition to documents, Milwaukee affordable storage can also hold emergency items that you may need during a disaster, such as warm clothing, blankets, water and food.
- Security. Milwaukee mini self storage securely holds documents and other valuable items, which is important following a natural disaster. In many areas, thieves take advantage of the disastrous situation by breaking into homes and stealing valuables before the owners return. With Milwaukee affordable storage, your items are kept in a facility with a state of the art security system and trustworthy managers that will ensure your items are safe, giving you peace of mind.
Many individuals don’t think to plan for natural disasters, but it is an important investment worth considering. Should you ever find yourself in a natural disaster situation, you and your family will be thankful that you were well prepared.
If you are interested in planning for a natural disaster with a Milwaukee affordable storage unit, consider Armour Self Storage. Our facility is able to meet both small and large storage needs with units ranging in size from 5×4 to 21×21. The storage units are enclosed in a masonry block constructed facility that is climate controlled and fireproof, providing a safe environment for storage of your belongings. For more information on Milwaukee affordable self storage, please call Milwaukee Armour Self Storage at 414-272-1400 or contact us online.
With the school semester coming to an end in the next month or two, many students will soon be moving out of their dorms or apartments for the summer. For those students returning to campus in the fall, it is much easier to keep belongings in a Flagstaff public self storage facility close to school rather than transporting them home.
Flagstaff self storage facilities, such as Armour Self Storage, offer storage units in many different sizes at affordable prices. No matter how small or large your items may be, there is a storage unit available to meet your needs. Additionally, most Flagstaff self storage facilities allow flexible renting terms, meaning you can choose to store your items for three or four months during the summer or keep your Flagstaff storage units for the entire year.
If you are a student interested in storing for the summer or freeing up some room in your apartment or dorm room during the year, a Flagstaff self storage unit is the perfect solution. Flagstaff storage units can be used to hold the following:
- Seasonal Items. Many students have limited space in their dorms and apartments, meaning they don’t have the room to hold all of their seasonal items. Flagstaff public self storage is the perfect solution for holding seasonal clothing, sports equipment and more. Having all belongings close by in Flagstaff self storage will allow you to be prepared for any weather changes and will also save you many long drives back home.
- Furniture. Flagstaff self storage facilities have units large enough to safely store furniture for extended periods of time. If you are moving home or studying abroad for the summer, you may not have a place to keep your bed, dresser and other furniture while you are away. If this is the case, trust in Flagstaff public self storage to hold your items. In addition to state of the art security systems, Flagstaff public self storage units are also climate controlled, so your items will stay in peak condition during the hot Arizona summer.
- Important documents and files. Many items are important and you don’t want to misplace them, but aren’t needed on a regular basis while at school. For items, such as legal documents and school related papers, projects and books that you may reference from time to time, Flagstaff mini self storage is a great, affordable option.
- Items of sentimental value. If you have valuable items, such as photos, art, antique jewelry and furniture, artifacts or any other items passed down through the generations, you should consider renting a unit from a Flagstaff public self storage facility. These items can easily be misplaced or stolen in a dorm or apartment, so it’s best to keep them in a safe place that isn’t frequented by friends, classmates and other individuals.
In addition to the items listed above, Flagstaff public self storage can also hold an endless number of other belongings that may require storage. Whether you are storing all your belongings for the summer or want a more permanent place to store and remove items throughout the year, Armour Self Storage, a Flagstaff self storage facility, can help. Our Flagstaff public self storage units offer the flexibility of month-to-month leases as well as a security system complete with computer access gates and video monitoring. For more information on Flagstaff storage units, please call Armour Self Storage Flagstaff at 928-526-2859 or contact us online.
When moving to a new home, there are a considerable amount of people that choose to downsize. Whether you have children that have grown and left home or perhaps are relocating for a new job in a more expensive area, downsizing can make a lot of sense.
While your furniture and other belongings may have fit well in your old home, it likely isn’t the case if you are moving to a place with smaller square footage. It is unwise to move all of your belongings to your new home and attempt to squeeze everything into place. You will end up with nothing, but clutter, which can make the process of moving and settling in even more stressful.
If you are downsizing, consider sorting through your items to determine what things you need and what things you can live without. Armour Self Storage, one of the premier self storage facilities in Phoenix, would like to offer the following list of tips to help you cut down on the amount of items for your smaller space:
- Throw away anything unusable. As you are sorting through your items for packing, throw away all items that have been ripped or broken for a long period of time. If you don’t plan on repairing and using these belongings, there is no need to pack them and move them to a new place where they will sit once again and collect dust. As a bonus, you will also cut moving costs.
- Have a garage sale. If there are clothes, electronics or any other items that you never use, don’t hang onto them with the excuse, “just in case I need them someday”. Instead, you can earn some extra money while also reducing the amount of items you have to pack and move. If you aren’t interested in a garage sale, consider donating to a local charity. Either way, your items will be better off in the hands of people that will actually use them.
- Rent Phoenix self storage units. If you just can’t part with certain items, such as antique furniture, artwork or anything with sentimental value, and your new home doesn’t have the space for them, consider Phoenix self storage. Most storage facilities in Phoenix offer a wide variety of unit sizes at affordable prices to meet each person’s storage needs.
Implementing the above tips will reduce the amount of clutter during your move and will keep you organized. While it is ideal to get rid of all belongings that aren’t used on a daily basis, most people have a number of items that they simply will not get rid of, such as those with sentimental value or those that are used seasonally. For these items, consider the services of Armour Self Storage, offering spacious self storage units in Phoenix. Our Phoenix storage facilities are constructed with masonry block and concrete, and are equipped with computerized entrance and exit gates, which keep your items completely safe while in self storage in Phoenix. To learn more about our Phoenix storage facilities, please call 602-285-0220 or contact us online for more information on sizes and pricing for our Phoenix self storage units.
As the years pass, it isn’t uncommon to suddenly find yourself with a very large collection of books. Whether it is a favorite story or perhaps a text that you sometimes reference for school or work, books are great to have handy for leisure, educational and work purposes. Many times, bookshelves, desks and other areas of the home become overloaded, making it difficult to locate the books that you tend to use more frequently. If this is the case for you, there is a simple solution: El Paso affordable storage.
El Paso self storage units are a great way for you to maintain a growing book collection while also staying organized and tidy. If you plan to move your books to an El Paso affordable storage unit, keep in mind that books must be cared for properly in order to stay in good condition. The following book storage tips should be applied when using El Paso self storage units:
- Thoroughly check each book for dust, mold and other substances. If you come across any moldy books, it is essential that you pack them separately from your other books as the mold can create significant damage. Also, use an old rag to make sure that each book is wiped free of any dust.
- Organize your books using a method of your choosing. When putting books into El Paso mini self storage, an organization system will be beneficial in that it can help you to locate a book when you need it. Arrange your books by genre or family member, or perhaps alphabetize by author or title.
- Use small boxes. When you pack books into boxes, the weight can accumulate quickly. In order to prevent any injuries, use small sized boxes that are easy to lift and move to El Paso self storage units. Also, make sure to tightly seal and label each box.
- When packing books, always place the books spine side flat into the box. This method is best for protecting the delicate spines of your beloved books. While most books will fit into the box this way, large sized books that do not can be stacked flat.
Along with the above packing tips, it is also important to note that books are best stored in dry, dark environments. Dark and dry storage space is essential for reducing yellowing of pages or any warping or other damage due to humidity and temperature changes. At Armour Self Storage, we provide affordable storage units, making us the perfect solution for book storage. To maintain your book collection for years to come, invest in El Paso mini self storage today. Please call Armour Self Storage in El Paso at one of two convenient locations: 915-593-0595 (East) or 915-833-3943 (West). We are also available online to answer any questions on El Paso affordable storage.